Page banner image

Cosy Bath For Two

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on December 08, 2023 at 12:53:31

With the weather now cold and the water temperature in the river and sea no longer suitable to splash or play in what better way to soak ones clothes is to have a nice warm bath. This can be more fun when you have a good friend that also likes getting soaked in clothes and only too happy to share the bath with you.

A few weeks ago me arrived at my soggy buddys house for a visit. We both came up with the idea for a warm soggy clothed bath. It has been some time when we last had a bath together so we get ready. Me had on a 3XL white American football jersey and thin nylon all white boxing shorts without any underwear, socks or shoes. Neptune had on a white t shirt and at first just white undies no socks or shoes. Me likes to see baggy sports kit on boys so find another pair of white boxing shorts with a black waistband and stripe down each leg. I help Neptune take off his undies and put on the spare boxing shorts and tie the drawstring so that the baggy shorts do not slide off him. Me had forgotten to look for a baggy football shirt for him so just keeps on his t shirt.

We put the plug into the bath and turn on the taps to start filling up the bath and add some soap into the water. Neptune steps into the bath first. He likes cold water more than I do so me fills up a jug of cold water and slowly pour it over the front of his white t shirt. I watch as it gets soaked through and transparent as it floods down his shirt then slowly into his white boxing shorts also making them transparent and can see all. By now we both have something growing in our boxing shorts. I then fill the jug up with warm water and pour it over the back of his shirt watching the water flood over the t shirt and back of the shorts. One more jug of warm water over his head makes Neptune thoroughly soaked and transparent. I then step into the bath. Me loves the look of the wet baggy boxing shorts on my best buddy that I just kneel down and put my arms around his shorts giving them a long big hug. At the same time Neptune has the jug and slowly pours warm water over the back of my white American football jersey and white boxing shorts as I still hug onto his boxing shorts. When the bath gets full we turn off the taps lay down and snuggle up side by side in the warm water playing with each others soaked shirts and boxing shorts. Me liked blowing bubbles into Neptunes shirt and shorts.

After a while we have a break. Neptune got out of the bath and took off his wet t shirt and boxing shorts then went downstairs. I stay in the bath and add more hot water. When Neptune returned he had on a dry white t shirt and white nylon shorts with some mugs of coffee and some cakes. I get to watch as he steps into the bath soaking the nylon shorts then the t shirt they are now transparent. We sit at each end of the bath with a tray with the mugs of coffee and cakes in the middle. When our break was over we put the tray out of the way and lay back down in the warm water holding onto each other. In all we had about two delightful hours snuggled up thoroughly soaked in our shirts and shorts in the bath.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]