Page banner image

Re: Oooh this forum's gone quiet.... let's get it wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetchas on September 26, 2023 at 09:22:44

In Reply to: Re: Oooh this forum's gone quiet.... let's get it wet posted by wetjumper on September 26, 2023 at 00:23:56:

Hi wetjumper.
Thanks for the reply.
I am impressed that you can remember the date of your first wackywet post. Have you kept them all printed off, or did you just make a note of that one.
I'm also impressed that you learnt to swim in later life. Like you I had a bad experience at school. From then,I tried to keep away from water that was out of my depth. It was those lessons however that peaked my wet clothes interest, as some of the better swimmers were sent in wearing pyjamas. I remember being astounded at this, and vowed when I got home to soak a set of mine to see what it was like. Amazing,was the only word,and that event started me off on a lifetime of wetness.
In public I always wear underwear. In truth I love pants. Putting them on in the morning, knowing that they are going to suffer a day of abuse really gets me going.
As I said my opportunities for wet action are very limited, but she doesn't know, and can't stop whats going on in my head.
Good to talk again.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]