Page banner image

Re: Oooh this forum's gone quiet.... let's get it wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on September 26, 2023 at 00:23:56

In Reply to: Re: Oooh this forum's gone quiet.... let's get it wet posted by Wetchas on September 25, 2023 at 08:14:22:

I couldn't swim when I discovered this site. I'd had some bad experiences in school swimming lessons and had dropped out in fear - then I started finding it increasingly enjoyable to get wet in clothes, but generally I could only do that secretly in the bathroom. When I eventually found Wacky Wet World (at 00:10 GMT on 22 November 2000) it was a life-changing experience - and it gave me the inspiration and courage to sign up for adult swimming lessons, with the secret aim of being able to swim safely in ordinary clothes. My progress has been slow over the years and I can still feel anxious, but at least I know I can now swim. I'm still reluctant to enter deep water though.

Boxers under shorts: probably advisable. Twillin has been wearing nothing under unlined white nylon shorts ever since primary school, but I guess most of us couldn't get away with it, at least once they get wet!

Enjoy what you can, and enjoy reading about ideas you can't try just now...

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]