Page banner image

Re: strange trailhead hazard

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 12, 2024 at 13:37:55

In Reply to: strange trailhead hazard posted by Zonie on March 10, 2024 at 01:07:46:

Oh wow! You were lucky you got out. I can just imagine if some little kid had gotten trapped inside. Sorry to laugh but the image of the toilet flushing repeatedly is just too funny!

I have a dear friend who is currently in a nursing home with dementia. Her daughter has given me permission to take her out occasionally to lunch or for a ride. At Christmas I took her to the local festival of trees, an event we had always attended together for many years and which I knew she would enjoy. While there she had to use the ladie's room. She went in while I waited patiently outside. It seemed like she was in there for an extremely long period of time but I couldn't hear anything and began to get worried. I explained the situation to a lady who was a receptionist and asked her if she would mind going in to check on my friend, which she did. Come to find out the light had burned out while my friend was in there and she was left in total darkness. She didn't dare make a move for fear she would fall. But she didn't call for help either. She just waited until someone came to get her. Just glad nothing serious had happened to her.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]