Page banner image

Re: Waiting to get wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Anticipation on April 06, 2024 at 23:14:31

In Reply to: Re: Waiting to get wet posted by WetAndMuddyFun on April 06, 2024 at 07:33:29:

Exactly! It started with me when I was about 7 years old. I was at a public pool and there was a boy about my age swimming in a light blue T-shirt. I asked him how it felt and he said, "Great! You should try it. You will like it!" I was afraid I would get in trouble for getting wet, but since it was hot and sunny, I thought it would dry fast. So, I got out of the pool, dried off, and put on my red T-shirt. As I got to the edge of the pool steps, I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. As I walked down the steps, I watched my red shirt turn dark. I was mesmerized. The boy who encouraged me came over asked how I liked it. I told him it was awesome! I swam around for a bit and got out of the water. The sun gleaming on the soaking wet T-shirt was heaven. I had to sit down for a while and watch it drip dry. Luckily, I rode my bike that day and I rode around until it was dry enough to go home. This was the beginning of my wackywet life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]