Page banner image

Seven Dresses and a Downfall...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Victor Frisbee on November 21, 2023 at 20:03:33

Hello again esteemed wammers (except "The Watcher") lol.... Recently I bought seven rayon dresses from my friend Barbara, with the intention of swimming in them (hehehe) and wanted to make sure the dye didn't come out in the local public pool (the lifeguards don't mind me swimming in them, but I didn't want to get a squishy mess of pink dye floating around me :) So I wore all seven, over each other, in the bath yesterday, thinking they would all float elegantly around me as I swirled around delightedly underwater in the bath :) Instead, they all stuck together and made it quite difficult to stand up in the bath without levering myself up by holding the sides of the bath. I peeled them apart one by one, and they did wrap round me a bit, but it wasn't as good as it should have been, as they soon stuck to each other again, no doubt causing strange and painfully immature comments to this post by various normies on this forum. So I took them off one by one and eventually put them in the washing machine. Anyway, I did wear one at the weekly Tuesday fashion swim at my local pool this morning, and got the usual smile form the lifeguard (who evidently is used to my crazy taste in swimwear by now). I don't post much on this board any more, since the recent flame war (lol) so I'm off to shag my waifu now... As this *is* a story, let's see if "The Watcher" will honour their promise, or be for ever ridiculed by his peers... Oh, by the way, got two random flirts from women (one yesterday and one today) "You're pretty", and "Love your hair". I'll shut up now. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]