Page banner image

Re: Sea swimming

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on September 11, 2023 at 19:08:49

In Reply to: Sea swimming posted by Felix on May 06, 2020 at 10:21:18:

Last time I swam in the sea (Sept 20th last year, at Skegness) I wore a long sleeved acrylic layer next to the skin, which is good at wicking away the cool water when you get out. Over that, as far as I remember, *updated - see below* (Full story is on J&J's forum, under "LOC: UK: Skegness beach, Lincolnshire") in the clothed swimming subforum. The beach had already shut, to my surprise, since it was only just the end of summer, and the sea was still quite comfortable, but the lifeguards had already gone. Oh, here we go: I was wearing a tiedye shellsuit top, under which were three acrylic jumpers, jeans, and shoes (which disintegrated later as they weren't designed for swimming in). Didn't even wear a kaftan, lol. Very unlike me. Haven't been back since, as I now just go to my local public pool (Fusion), who know about Janet & Julia's anyway. Did go to Batford Springs with MRN a few months ago, though (see appropriate story). Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]