Page banner image

Fun with wet leaves

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on June 20, 2021 at 14:33:00

The last few weeks in the UK have been very hot and sunny but today the weather has turned grey with heavy rain on and off most of the day. By the time I was ready to head home the rain had eased off enough so my rucksack and the contents including my laptop and a few other things would not get damaged by a leaky rucksack. Even though the weather was Grey it was still mild so I had on red nylon shorts with a white stripe on both sides, plain cotton white T shirt, socks and trainers. Do not like underwear so nothing under the shorts. I was not in any rush so on my way home I made a detour from the main path into this tree / bushy area. As the weather was grey the few people I did see were staying on the main path and I was out of sight of people and near by buildings. The leaves on the bushes and trees were soaking wet by the downpour about half an hour ago. This gave me an idea on how to get wet.

In my rucksack I had this cheep white nylon rain jacket with me that is so thin that it is completely useless in keeping the rain off. Found a dryish spot to put my rucksack. I then took off my white T shirt and put on the white nylon rain jacket so that I can feel the nylon next to my skin both from the rain jacket and shorts. Next is to explore this tree / bushy area knocking off the water from the wet leaves onto my nylon rain jacket slowly getting the front and arms wet. Then I came across this thick bushy area. I then stepped into the mass of wet bushes. They were high enough so that the branches could wrap all around me. By now my white nylon rain jacket was completely transparent. I enjoyed the feeling of the wet nylon and the leaves rubbing next to my skin so much that I just have to do the thing to get happy.

Wet Dude

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]