Page banner image

Re: Early mudding experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 12, 2024 at 14:02:51

In Reply to: Early mudding experience posted by Mudman on March 05, 2024 at 15:08:31:

I went to Mud Bowl to see for myself what happened there. I had heard about it and was intrigued. It's American style football played in the mud with proceeds donated to charities. At that time people were allowed to go down onto the field at halftime to play in the mud and mostly it was a group of children with very few adults. They were having such a great time that I couldn't contain myself and jumped in with them, clothes and all. I was wearing jeans, a jean jacket, shirt and leather work boots. And I got muddy all over from head to toe. The crowd loved it! No one knew who I was or where I came from and the announcers started calling me The Unknown Mud Man. I had never had so much fun. I returned the next year and did the same thing again much to the delight of the crowd. It evolved to the point where I eventually became a regular halftime performer swimming in a suit and tie in the mud and even started a synchronized mud swimming routine with my friend Tony - whom I met in the mud. So glad I listened to my inner child that day and jumped in the mud. It took me down a path I never expected to go and ultimately led to making many new friends and having many wonderful experiences over the years as a result.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]