Page banner image

Re: Early mudding experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on March 07, 2024 at 07:50:02

In Reply to: Early mudding experience posted by Mudman on March 05, 2024 at 15:08:31:

It was August 1986. I was 19 and about to enter my sophomore year at Arizona State University. I was working as a busboy at a restaurant about a mile from my house across the canal from Phoenix in Paradise Valley. In those days I didn't own a car, and there was a tremendous deluge of rain as I walked home from work late at night. I was so thoroughly soaked that I had to take my money out of my wallet at home and dry it. The rest of the family were away, but I was staying home because of my work duties and my upcoming studies.

For some reason I couldn't sleep, and after the rain stopped and it was late at night, I changed into shorts and walked into the back yard. All that rain had left it a mess of mud. It had also taken away the worst of the summer heat. The temperature was about 80°. I just started wallowing in the mud and it felt really good, really relaxing. The night was quiet and not a soul was around, and I just stayed out there in the mud for hours.

I wasn't disrupting any landscaping. We didn't have a lawn there. We just had a few trees and some bare dirt, and that had turned into mud. Eventually I hosed off, took a swim, went inside, took a shower and got some sleep. It was something I definitely wanted to do again, but I was sure it would be a long time before I got to do that again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]