Page banner image

Re: Early mudding experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on March 07, 2024 at 03:44:52

In Reply to: Early mudding experience posted by Mudman on March 05, 2024 at 15:08:31:

Actually, I didn't play in the mud as a kid. My first muddy experience was oozeball (mud volleyball) as an event in college. I only participated in the event 2 of the years I was there. A couple of years the weather was cold and rainy, mainly cold, and I wouldn't have ended up enjoying that. The first time I did the event, the mud ended up becoming a field of dirty water. Not bad, but not great. Me and a couple friends did a mud dive when our team got eliminated. Before the games started I remember some guy drove his pickup truck down into the mud field, turned it around, then slammed on the gas spewing up mud on the people behind it that were like 15 feet away. Several people got muddy, and I recall one guy got completely covered in mud. I was on the opposite end when it happened and wasn't really sure what the truck was doing. The other year I did the oozeball event the mud ended up being a perfect creamy thick mud, like what I described in my story below. Did a number of dives and a team dive in the mud and got pretty covered by the end. I was wearing black/blue thick knee length basketball shorts and a gray sleeveless shirt. The only downside was that the mud didn't end up going completely down the insides of my shirt, just a little bit, which surprised me when I went to clean up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]