Page banner image

Re: Scene from old TV show / movie boy slipping. in mud.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 22, 2024 at 11:13:18

In Reply to: Re: Scene from old TV show / movie boy slipping. in mud. posted by Zonie on January 21, 2024 at 18:47:15:

What style of clothing were the kids wearing? "Little House on the Prairie" would have been set in the late 1800s vs. styles of clothing found 100 years later in the 1960s and 70s. That's going to make a difference in finding the name of the program.

I agree with Zonie that this sounds like a scene from a Disney film made probably in the 1960s or a bit later. Kids getting messy or wet was a common ploy which made the young viewers laugh as well as a bit envious in my case. Disney had a stable of child/teenage actors that he used repeatedly in his films until they either became too old or displeased him in some way.

The particular scene I remember was a Disney film called "For the Love of Willamena" or some similar name. Not sure of the spelling of the girl's name. Teenage boy is in love with a young girl and his attempts to impress her all end in disaster. In one scene they are in a muddy barnyard and he winds up slipping and falling repeatedly in mud, much to the delight and amusement of his younger brother and the girl he wants to impress. I think he was wearing jeans, short sleeve shirt and sneakers - typical garb for the era in which the movie was made.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]