Page banner image

good mudding today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on January 12, 2024 at 01:13:02

It's been raining a lot, and my favorite trails are good and muddy. Today I got dressed in Levi's 501s over Fruit of the Loom white briefs, long sleeved thermal shirt and a zip up jacket, socks and hiking shoes. There is a big clearing just off the trail that has been dug up recently, lots of tractor treads around, and that left a lot of very soft earth, so with rain, its become a good sized puddle of mud. It's fairly wet, not as slimy as one might like, but it was fun to play in. After getting on my knees, I lay down and crawled about 30 feet across it, splashing my legs as I went to make sure I got as muddy as I could. The water was cold as it soaked into my jeans, but I didn't mind. I rolled over onto my back and laid down so my hair was in the mud, and then ducked my face and head into the deepest part. I sat in the mud, making sure I was totally covered head to toe, even unzipping my jacket to make sure my shirt underneath was muddy. I pulled my jeans' waistband out to allow mud and water to seep into my jeans and briefs, and I could feel the grit of the mud along my legs.After I spent about a half hour in the mud, splashing and rolling in it until everything was totally covered, I head back to my car looking like a brown mud man! It felt awesome to my that muddy, seeing it drip out of my hair onto my jacket. I stripped to my briefs at my car, and they are no longer white, but a uniform dirty brown, just like all my other clothes. I wiped my face off enough to drive, and pulled on some trackies and a hoody for the ride home. The bundle of muddy clothes came in with me to the shower, and I got in fully clothed in my trackies and hoody, and slowly washed out my jeans and everything else. The clothes are all in the wash now, though I don't expect my briefs to survive. It felt wonderful to be that muddy again, I haven't done it in a while. My only wish is that I had someone to enjoy it with in No California! A two person mud fight would have been awesome.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]