Page banner image

Mud Exercise

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WMT on September 23, 2023 at 22:35:09

Days of heavy rain early this week in Palm Beach FL this week had me really ready to go have some fun. I have several parks nearby with athletic fields that have great places with some standing water and good mud. My favorite park didn’t disappoint. Most of three combined fields are higher but dip down between them and around the perimeter where it gets the soggiest. There a a few low spots on the fields themselves which i enjoy when I have some friends to play a little football with.

In lieu of anyone to play with I decided a good run would suffice. I did a few miles around the fields finding the wettest and muddiest areas and getting my running shoes and legs covered in mud. I could no longer stand not diving in so I had to run and slide around the park. Some chest first and others feet first until I was completely covered in mud. It felt awesome. I did a puddle dive to rinse off somewhat. Took off my shoes and shirt at my car and realized I needed more fun. Went back out and repeated it all barefoot and shirtless. Can never decide which I prefer. I do love barefoot mud running and sliding.

There were a few others running in the mud too and hoped one might want to join in the sliding but didn’t.

Hope the rain keeps up enough to continue this for more days!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]