Page banner image

Re: St. Louis mud volleyball

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mudman on August 06, 2023 at 11:09:24

In Reply to: Re: St. Louis mud volleyball posted by Mud IL on August 05, 2023 at 22:53:48:

The St. Louis event was fantastic! When I first arrived about 9 AM I was a little concerned because the courts didn't look like had been mixed very well. But after a couple of hours of play they turned into a great consistency (although not quite as deep as the Hannibal pits). After watching for about another hour I knew I had to get in this fantastic mud. There are refs and water guys at every court so I was a little worried about getting in and playing. But, at first, I would get in when a team finished their game and usually the teams are tackling other players, making mud angels, etc., so I would just join in with them. The schedule is pretty tight until later in the day so I usually only had a few minutes before the next team was up, but as the day wore on and teams were eliminated there was more time between games. I probably got in about 8 or 9 different times! They don't have a shower system set uo but hoses are available for clean up. I highly recommend this event to anyone that likes getting muddy or enjoys mud volleyball.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]