Page banner image

Re: Getting muddy helping Chris.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie on August 09, 2021 at 07:11:26

In Reply to: Re: Getting muddy helping Chris. posted by Ry on August 08, 2021 at 20:32:45:

Point taken, Ry, my fault forgetting to say exactly what we were wearing.

Kayne; a navy blue GAP sweatshirt with their logo across the chest in white, his favourite 501 jeans which he still insists on wearing despite them being rather too small now (almost skin tight around his upper legs and bum and short in the legs by an inch or two), his usual microfibre M&S boxer-briefs and navy socks and black Nike trainers. After splashing about in th emud and water and then smoothing mud over himself as he did his mud angels, everything looked similarly shiny wet and brown with just the odd patch of original colour showing. It all washed off well in the end but his tight jeans did him no favours after he was hosed down and just highlighted how much he was enjoying himself! Not a pretty sight....

Chris; tan slim-fitting jeans, a leaf green sweatshirt with his company name on the front, socks and work-boots, don't know what he was wearing under his jeans, assume boxer-briefs. His jeans and sweatshirt took on a very much darker tone when wet and you could see he was wearing dark coloured underwear of some sort, as his clothes clung to his body.

Me; grey slim-fit Next jeans (stretch denim fabric) old enough to look nicely worn and faded, dark orange sweatshirt, black briefs, black socks, black trainers. The jeans look almost black when wet and feel soft and clingy.

I guess Chris knew exactly what he was doing when he spun the van's wheels, but he won't admit it was deliberate. We did get our own back by making sure he was properly muddy after he rugby tackled me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]