Page banner image

We trash our school uniforms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sam on July 23, 2021 at 13:32:38

After leaving school for the final time on Wednesday we drove home still soaking wet, as Luke and I posted on the Beach Club, having enjoyed our time getting wet in our uniforms. It has continued hot here over the days since and this morning my brother Tony suggested that we cool down a bit by jumping in our mud pit.

“Great idea!” I replied “Let’s go now then.”

“Not yet.” Luke interrupted “Why don’t we do it in our old school uniforms, we’re not going to wear them again are we?”

“That, Luke, is the best idea you’ve had in a long, long time …….” Tony grinned.

So we went and changed and met up again at the mud pit. The mud had dried up a bit on the surface in the hot weather and formed a thin crust on top but when I poked a stick in, it was less than an inch thick and still wet and sloppy underneath.

“So who’s going to jump in first?” Tony asked.

“Me.” Luke replied “Unless, one of you want to.”

So Luke took a short run up and bombed into the mud with his knees tucked up to his chest and his arms around his legs, just as you do in a swimming pool. He hit the mud with a huge splash and sank completely out of sight until he popped to the surface and stood in the chest deep mud, completely covered. He clambered out and stood before us for inspection. What a sight.

His blazer had soaked up the mud and hung heavily and slapped against his backside and thighs as he moved, it was a sludgy mess and held the mud on its surface far more than any other clothes any of us had worn in the mud pit. His tie was only lightly covered (I think they are made of polyester, so don’t absorb the wetness much) and his white shirt was now a muddy brown. His black trousers were also covered and clung to his legs and backside and his shoes and socks squelched wetly as he moved about. He lifted his jacket aside to reveal white shirt still showing. He shrugged his blazer off and dropped it in a soggy pile on the ground before lowering himself slowly into the mud again, submerging himself to his chin and we could see his hands and arms move a bit as he smoothed the mud over himself. When he clambered out again he was completely freshly covered in mud and it was all too obvious that he was enjoying it.

“Enjoying that, are you?” Tony laughed as he pointed at Luke’s crotch.

“Very much, thank you!” Luke grinned “You wait, it’ll happen to you as well ….”

“It is already, just looking at you!” Tony laughed “Will you two just throw some mud over me, I’d like that rather than just jumping in.”

So we did, it was fun watching him gradually get more and more covered as the mud splashed against him and poured down his body as he stood there. We threw bucket after bucket at him, we poured it over his head, down his back and front and even poured some down the inside of his trousers just to make sure he really enjoyed it.

When Tony was satisfied that he was as muddy as he could get, he and Luke jumped on me and wrestled me to the ground in all the mud we had thrown over Tony, and then they rolled me around and smoothed mud everywhere as they did so, and I mean everywhere – I didn’t stand a chance and ended up showing my enjoyment in the same way they were. After that we all slid into the mud pit and got thoroughly soaked again and enjoyed a bit of the usual relief.

We were greeted by my dad as we got back to the farmyard ready to hose each other down. When he had stopped laughing at the sight of us, he offered to man the hose as we got clean.

“Well, I guess that’s one way of making sure you never have to wear your school uniforms again!” dad said as he turned the hose on us. He’s brutal with a hose, he doesn’t care where the jet hits you; maybe that was his way of punishing us …….

The shoes were cleaned and dried OK. The socks and trousers survived the washing machine in fine form, but the white shirts still had a decidedly brown tinge to them and the blazers have retained the distinct “dirty” blue colour that they were after we were hosed down.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]