Page banner image

Re: Waiting to get wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on April 14, 2024 at 17:34:55

In Reply to: Waiting to get wet posted by Mr. Anticipation on April 06, 2024 at 01:02:22:

I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories/comments. This really reminds me of the feeling I've enjoyed many times when getting wet slowly. I grew up by one of the great lakes and water temp is 'cold' even most of the summer so by late summer you can tolerate it and would go to the beach and even then you had to 'get used to it' (meaning the coldness of the water). Naturally I'd first wade in ankle deep and slowly adjust to the chill. Then slowly walk a little deeper. Typically wearing Levi Denim shorts with white briefs the anticipation would build. The next step was get wet up over the bottom of the shorts and of course a wave or two may help get you splashed even higher. The rise and fall of the waves made the anticipation even greater until you had to get wet over your waist.

With shorts and underwear fully soaked the next thing was to turn back toward the shore and run out of the water and look down and admire the dripping wet jean shorts while warming up a little in the sun. Then run back in and then dive in and get the rest of your body wet. I would wear a t-shirt sometimes, but actually that made it too cold when you came out whereas the sun on your skin helped warm you up. The water temp in August was lucky to get up to around 68F at peak and there was often a breeze down by the lake to contend with.

Even now if I wear clothes in a shower, bath, or outside I love getting wet a little at a time. It enhances the experience.

Wetnboy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]