Page banner image

Re: What's Your Favorite Clothing To Get Wet In?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on April 09, 2024 at 08:37:10

In Reply to: What's Your Favorite Clothing To Get Wet In? posted by mega on March 25, 2024 at 10:57:16:

My favourite clothes that me loves to get soaked in are nylon or polyester sportswear without any underwear on. Love to have the size as big and baggy as posable. Feels amazing floating around my body in the water. I like bright colours that turn transparent as it gets wet yellow is my favourite.

My base layer most of the time is football kit (soccer). Love American football jerseys as they are so big and baggy. Have one that is 5XL and love being in the water with it on. If me is not wearing my footy kit then I like to have on nylon shorts or boxing / kickboxing shorts and a nylon / polyester t shirt.

My secondary layer when it gets colder I have on my polyester tracksuit in the water or put it on over my soaked base layer to warm up when I come out of the water. I like swimming in my ice hockey jerseys as they are big and baggy but not as heavy as a hoody. I have a few cheap thin nylon anoraks that me loves getting soaked.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]