Page banner image

An Update (Was: Boring Happenings - and Question for All)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on April 19, 2022 at 01:21:48

In Reply to: Boring Happenings - and Question for All posted by Robert on April 17, 2022 at 23:23:09:

Hi all.

Here's an update. Kody's Dad emailed me back today. I had told him in an email that I was sorry on behalf of Robbie since Robbie just thought it would be a funny April Fool's prank. Robbie had also said sorry to Kody at school - sounds like Kody didn't really care (as one of you put it, he has many, many other shoes - and he hadn't actually worn these except to show off), but his Dad is a traditionalist and was quite angry. I had also noted that we would pay or do something to make up for it.

Anyway, in the reply he accepted my apology and said "the shoes seem to have dried out fine" after I had given advice on what to do to dry them properly in one of the first emails I sent. He took up our offer of doing some work, so Robbie is going over to their house next weekend to help Kody with some chores around the house. I said I would come over too, and get to know them a bit better, and to discuss why this was the prank. He replied again, "great, see you on ." They don't live too far away (in town) but they live in a pretty big house and I know they are loaded. My wife is going to come too so we can hopefully patch it up. Robbie laughed at me and said, "maybe Kody will actually get wet too." Ha ha, not yet, kid, let's patch up the mistake first, then get back to the fun.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I've talked with Robbie and told him to put his brain into gear first and maybe to listen to me next time - I honestly think this "punishment" will help. I guess it's my "free range" style of parenting - sometimes mess ups happen!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]