Page banner image

Re: My own wackywet evolution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RileyTheRat on February 08, 2022 at 01:33:15

In Reply to: Re: My own wackywet evolution posted by LeviLovR on February 07, 2022 at 18:36:37:

Pete a dunk tank is most definitely on my bucket list. Covid has thrown a wrench into some of my plans, but if things keep improving, I have a few schemes cooked up for this summer that should involve me in a dunk tank. I can't believe I haven't ever gotten to do a dunk tank yet in my life, but I'm hoping to correct that as soon as possible!! And I'd highly recommend taking water rescue classes if you're a firefighter. The place I work, our business is probably at least half fire and rescue departments. I've worked with hundreds of students at this point and I've never once heard anyone regret learning the stuff that we teach.

LeviLovR you are absolutely right! I'd highly highly recommend seeking out any water safety, water rescue, ice rescue, etc classes that you can find. There's a whole range of experience levels, and true you might not be able to sign up for some of the more advanced classes unless you're with a group that has some prior training and good insurance, but you might be surprised at the classes you can take through your YMCA, parks and rec department, community college, etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]