Page banner image

Re: Wet in water attractions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on February 05, 2022 at 17:18:51

In Reply to: Wet in water attractions posted by WhiteNoise on February 05, 2022 at 10:42:45:

Lots to choose from - many years ago used to be the log and boat rides at Six Flags Great America in Illinois close to where I lived - they took you up and then dropped a few times to a splash into the flowing water and then one big drop at the end into a pool of water where you got a good spray and if in the front of the log or boat typically got your front side soaked. I'd wear levis jeans and t-shirt with Nike Trainers and white socks back then - often they were squishing afterward.

Later they added "White Water Rampage" which is a large round raft going thru flowing water and close to some waterfalls that would get some of the riders wet. Same attire - Levis jeans, white briefs and socks with a T-shirt and Nike trainers.

Then I moved to Kansas City and the absolute BEST anywhere was their version of a large multi person round raft similar (I thought) to the one in IL, but actually it was much better for soaking you. It is called "Fury of the Nile" and fury it is! It bumps up and into the waterfalls that are along the way with a torrent of water pouring over you drenching you. So much that they 'recommend' you take your shoes off and put them in a large zip lock type plastic bag that they'll provide IF you don't want them wet. Even if you are not on the side of the raft under the waterfall - the raft fills with several inches of water before draining and your shoes are soaked. I went one time where I kept getting back in line with a few friends. We were mostly completely soaked the first time, but after about 3 or 4 times we looked like drowned rats as we squelched off with water squishing out of our trainers as we went to find something to eat nearby. A+++++ ride. Go if you get close to KC.

Wetnboy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]