Page banner image

More on shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on January 25, 2022 at 00:12:11

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on January 03, 2022 at 09:09:02:

You said:
> They were basic school shorts so no lining in them. I wouldn't have liked them as much if they had the lining in them. I was aware that if you looked in the right angle you could see my bits inside my shorts. No-one took any notice or did not say anything. Just lucky I guess.

I'd assumed they were unlined, like mine except that mine were cotton (slightly rough, heavier and less stretchy than nylon, but enjoyable enough). It's not just that your bits might be directly visible (up your legs?) even if your shorts stayed dry - I was thinking of the visibility of your bulges inside your shorts. The bulging shapes of your unconstrained bits dangling and moving in direct contact with the material of your shorts could be much more noticeable than if they were held in place inside some kind of underwear, a shorts lining, a jockstrap or whatever. I strongly disliked linings, but I had a slight "angle of dangle" issue at times when not turned on, and it could make my shorts bulge identifiably when not wearing underwear. My mum noticed...

> I don’t recall any rule about underwear or no underwear under your shorts at school. I did it as I liked the feel of nothing under the shorts. The only rule that I remember was you had to have a shower after games. My only regret that I was not brave enough to go in the shower in my full PE kit. What I did was have the shorts in my hand in the shower to get them wet through then when no one was looking when I was getting changed I would put the soggy nylon shorts back on then put on my school trousers on top. It was the only time the white nylon shorts got fully soaked at school.

Nice - and I guess you found it a turn-on and were lucky it didn't show too much?

> When I found the blue nylon shorts for swimming class I would keep them on in the shower then change into the dry white nylon shorts for the bus ride back to school.

That's nice too - but it still seems odd to me that you had to wear PE kit on the bus to and from your swimming sessions.

Some of my memories:

Once, when I was 11, after a gym session in my loose white shorts without underwear I absentmindedly put my school trousers on over my shorts, forgetting to change back into my underpants. Sitting in the next class I realised that my "bits" were well-ventilated and dangling (more or less), not hugged and supported by my briefs. It was interesting, but I decided not to continue my accidental experiment. In the break I located my underpants and changed back into them instead of my shorts. You might find this disappointing, but I was a late developer and I hadn't yet developed much interest in the sensuality of clothing. I soon did.

That winter I really disliked outdoor sports - in unlined shorts without underwear the cold wind whistled up my legs and froze my bare "bits" to numb invisibility, taking a while to thaw out afterwards!

I regret that in later years I never dared to go to school wearing either unlined sports shorts or skintight denim cutoff shorts under my trousers, even though I sometimes experimented in private at home. I didn't like the underwear my mum bought for me, but I guessed that if she discovered I was wearing shorts she would make me wear boxers, which wasn't the point - I wanted to enjoy improvising. I was also worried that I'd find these experiments addictive and that my pleasure-seeking would soon be found out, especially if my enjoyment became visible.

> There must be more boys that like to feel free in nylon shorts than I imagined as a teenager. I wonder if boys still like to feel free in todays make of shorts just as much as our nylon shorts in our day?

As I said, mine were cotton - but they could be good on their own too, and I also like denim. Cotton sports shorts disappeared once synthetic materials became popular during the 1970s. When I eventually experienced nylon shorts next to my skin I liked them as well.

> Do you know if this classmate liked to get wet in his shorts without his underwear?

Sadly I don't know. He once got very muddy and seemed happy enough about it, but he didn't have an identifiable physical reaction to being wet and muddy. Also he was probably wearing briefs that day.

> Poor kid and bad luck. :-( I hope he got new shorts and this did not put him off his pleasure in nylon shorts.

I hope so too. I'd wondered whether after the race he could have borrowed someone else's shorts to wear as underwear for the rest of the day (next to his body, doing what he'd planned to do), but it evidently didn't happen - maybe the fun had gone out of it or he was too embarrassed to ask.

> On my summer holiday I would put on my white school nylon shorts and a white t shirt (not a school t shirt) and tracksuit. My mum did not like me going out to play in my PE kit “They are for school”. Had on my tracksuit so that mum couldn't see that I had my school shorts on. I would say “See ya! I’ll be back for tea” and off I go on my soggy adventure. When I was out of sight of the street I lived at I would take off my tracksuit and continue to a river or small lake a few miles or so from home. I loved the way white would react to water and in the lake I could float around in my t shirt and shorts. Had that enjoyable moment in my shorts more than once. Just before I got back home I would put my tracksuit back on as my t shirt was still damp and did not want to mum to see my wet t shirt. By bedtime all was dry under my tracksuit.

That was brave if anyone saw you at the lake or on your way home. For me, any "enjoyable moment" needed its consequences to stay hidden! My white shorts sometimes had to be washed (secretly by me) before they were next needed at school...

More thoughts may follow...

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]