Page banner image

Re: Need ideas - adult water fight?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on January 22, 2022 at 01:55:07

In Reply to: Need ideas - adult water fight? posted by BenH on January 21, 2022 at 22:56:31:

When I was a kid, a lot of our time was spent romping through the acres and acres of forest that surrounded our home town - many epic games of capture the flag, cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, ghosts in the graveyard, and the like. These weren't water fights so to speak, but then again we rarely let a creek or puddle or patch of mud deter us from splashing right through it. I always thought it would be awesome to add a water fight element to a game like that - maybe just arm people with water balloons or squirt guns.

I've not done this myself, but I've heard of events where people wear white t-shirts, split into teams, and each team is armed with water dyed a different color. After the water fight, whatever color has the most stains on the white shirts wins. Not sure how well that would work, but maybe something like that?

Thinking back to my high school / college days, some really good times were pretty simple. Friends of mine owned a "lake house" (it was actually much more modest - more like a hunting cabin, a two room shack with some bunk beds and an outdoor toilet/shower. But it was on a private lake shared with just a couple other properties.) Me and my friends would do some boys weekends there. We didn't plan anything deliberately wackywet, but we also didn't put too much effort into staying dry. A lot of football games and soccer games involved tackling each other into the water, a lot of fishing trips in leaky old rowboats and canoes ended with us trying to capsize each other. You know, the usual trouble that teenage boys would get up to.

So maybe you don't need to plan too much? Maybe just leave out a bunch of water balloons and super soakers and let people do what people do :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]