Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on December 27, 2021 at 16:09:08

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by James on December 26, 2021 at 13:23:17:

Hi James

[That must have felt nice wearing your white nylon PE wet under your school uniform. Did anyone notice they were wet?]

I don’t think they did. By the time I got to school they were just damp.

[Did he sleep in his nylon rain trousers as well and did he show a lump under those? I enjoy wearing nylon waterproof trousers and have worn them outside either with nothing in under them or nylon shorts under them as underwear. They can be very nice to wear in bed like pyjamas as well. Do you have nylon waterproof trousers?]

I don’t think he did sleep in his rain trousers. He did have them on when the troop went hill walking in the area around the campsite but they were dry. Still had my eyes on them. Loved looking at boys in sports kit even more when they were wet and muddy.

I do have a few black rain trousers and a few rain jackets. Like you I sometimes wear them in bed. Other than work I always have on one of my football kits short sleve or long sleve and shorts. Or boxing shorts and a t shirt or one of my footy shirts. No underwear. If it is a little bit colder then I put on one of my trackys or just the black rain trousers. Now and again I try out new things. If it is heavy rain and not too cold I put on my rain trousers and jacket with nothing under it then let the rain make it slowly transparent . See my other posts.

[I have quite a few pairs of shiny nylon boxing shorts, some in white and some in very shiny black. They feel lovely and thick and I have worn them in the bath. I have some similar long shiny nylon shorts which I have worn to the beach and swum in them in the sea. They feel amazing against the skin and glisten so well when the sun guys them. Have had a few looks coming out of the sea them.]

[I grew out of my white nylon PE shorts but still have many pairs today which are slightly longer. I wear those in bed and as underwear and even worn them on beach and in the sea. I have had to be very careful though as they can be a bit transparent when wet and if a lump shows under them, I have to lie on my front. ]

I would love to see you in your soaked transparent boxing shorts with lumpy bits. :-) When you have on your boxing shorts do you have on a baggy t shirt? That would help a bit to hide your happy bulge. :-)

Whare in the UK are you? I live in London.

PS Today I have on my Southampton footy kit red and white striped short sleve shirt and matching black shorts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]