Page banner image

Re: Happy Christmas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 26, 2021 at 14:11:59

In Reply to: Re: Happy Christmas posted by Ben on December 25, 2021 at 23:18:45:

Hi Ben 🤗,

Hope you had a good 1 yesterday? What did yous get?

Sooo, first I DID get away with chocolate sprouts yesterday! There was a trick to it and I needed Dad’s help … I’ve had to sell my soul to him FOREVER 😝. BUT, you’re right there is a round 2 today … just waiting for the food to be ready. I’ll tell yous the trick if U wanna know? I actually got complimented by Grandma on what “a good little boy you really have become Ryan!” Jay nearly fell off his chair laughing 🤣.

On the pool sh!t, yeh we’re wearing them AGAIN today … but we DID go swimming last night 😈💦🤣! They are still a bit damp, but only WE know … you can’t actually see it. We hung them up to dry in this ‘drying’ room that the Hotel has for walkers. Remember we’re friends with the 2 lads who live and work here … it’s their Mum & Dad who own it. Over Xmas the lads do the ‘out of hours’ and front desk, both of them now. They came swimming with us … in fact they actually made us do it again, we didn’t get to come last year coz of covid. We’re pretty much the only ones here and defo the only kids. It was a riot last night … don’t leave 5 teenagers unsupervised! I think I’ve fallen in ❤️ With my suit, dry it fits and looks MINT … but friggin wet it shines and clings like mad! Sic suit Bro & my Bros look good in theirs. Aidy was the first in the pool, shoes and all … coz I friggin PUSHED him in 😈💦🤣. He’s been gettin on my t!ts recently with his snide jibes … so I got even! He’s quietly complaining to us that his wet socks and shoes are hurting today … do I have ANY sympathy, NO 😝👌 … I hope the skin gets rubbed off his feet & Happy Xmas Aidy! The rest of us didn’t wear our shoes, not really allowed in da pool … just wore socks! The other 2 lads had their ‘work’ suits on as well … just look like fashionable skinny black suits. They’ll have to wear them later as well 💦😜 … but we’re planning another swim anyways. Apparently Aidy is gonna F*** ME up … don’t know where he’s gettin the Army from?! He’ll be in first AGAIN, believe ME 😈💦!

I’m gonna ignore the ‘cannibal’ remark and … I ain’t friggin eating THOSE SPROUTS Bro, NO friggin way! Makes ME feel 🤮 just talking bout dem!

I’ll try to write da story up when we get back … oh yeh we have other clothes here. Got some new trainers and ‘snug’ jeans for Xmas … but we can’t wear our ‘normal’ clothes to our Grandparents … not posh enough, we might actually be ‘normal’ kids. Let’s be honest, they REALLY don’t know us do they 😈? We’re friggin WORSE than normal kids by a mile 🤣👍!

Have a great Boxing Day & wish me luck on my ‘Mission Impossible’!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]