Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James on December 26, 2021 at 13:23:17

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on December 25, 2021 at 20:07:34:

Hi Wet Dude,

[I did that as well sometimes get the shorts wet then wear them in bed. Also when the shorts were soaked I put them on under my school uniform.]

That must have felt nice wearing your white nylon PE wet under your school uniform. Did anyone notice they were wet?

[The first night I had them I went into bed they were dry but the very happy lump in my shorts soon made them wet. :-) A day or so later I had them on in the bath squeezed most of the water out then went to bed with them on. That lump soon made them wet again. :-)]

I had the same getting a lump under my nylon shorts especially when wet hehe.

[During one of the free time one of the boys that I had the tent with had on nylon rain trousers and a t shirt. At the time I did not have any rain trousers and could not take my eyes of them. Both of us went over to a large lake on the edge of the campsite and he went into the lake with them on. Was not long before we were splashing water over each other getting drenched and swimming around. Do not know what he had under the rain trousers. The lake was used for the activitys swimming, boats, raft bulding etc so had loads of soggy time in my blue nylon shorts.]

Did he sleep in his nylon rain trousers as well and did he show a lump under those? I enjoy wearing nylon waterproof trousers and have worn them outside either with nothing in under them or nylon shorts under them as underwear. They can be very nice to wear in bed like pyjamas as well. Do you have nylon waterproof trousers?

[Have you ever been in the scouts?]
Do I was never in the scouts unfortunately but wished I was.

[Do you just have the one boxing shorts and what colour is it? My guess is it white? I have quite a few boxing shorts, kickboxing shorts and kickboxing trousers in different colours (white, black, red, blue, purple and yellow). As I edit this I have on my white Lonsdale boxing shorts also has a black stripe down both sides. As it is a bit cold the shorts are dry for now.]

I have quite a few pairs of shiny nylon boxing shorts, some in white and some in very shiny black. They feel lovely and thick and I have worn them in the bath. I have some similar long shiny nylon shorts which I have worn to the beach and swum in them in the sea. They feel amazing against the skin and glisten so well when the sun guys them. Have had a few looks coming out of the sea them.

[hat did you do with your old school white nylon PE shorts? The one that I had for primary school just disappeared one day when I started secondary school but did get a new one for the new school. I guess mum just threw the old one away in the bin before I could do anything with them. :-( Had the secondary school white nylon PE shorts and the other blue nylon shorts when I had left secondary school for a few years after but by then the waist band had deteriorated and was getting to small for me. Put on the white nylon PE shorts for the very last time. Had a pee in them then soaked them in the bath for a bit then slowly ripping them apart until they fell of me. The blue nylon shorts lasted a bit longer and again had a pee in them then soaked them in mud next to a lake then went into the lake and slowly ripping them apart until they fell of me. Watched the torn bits of the shorts slowly sink in the lake. Now neck deep in the water with nothing on but a baggy t shirt floating around my body thinking about the happy times getting wet in the nylon shorts. :-)]

I grew out of my white nylon PE shorts but still have many pairs today which are slightly longer. I wear those in bed and as underwear and even worn them on beach and in the sea. I have had to be very careful though as they can be a bit transparent when wet and if a lump shows under them, I have to lie on my front.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]