Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes wet nylon shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on December 24, 2021 at 16:39:29

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes wet nylon shorts posted by Irving U K on December 20, 2021 at 11:48:32:

Hi Irving U K

[Watching soccer players get wet and / or muddy during the game also fascinated me and added to my fantasy.]

I was watching “World Of Sport” on TV that had clips of old archive football matches from 70s and 80s. As well as watching the nylon shorts the players had back then the football pitch looked very muddy than they do today. Bring back the mud to football me thinks.

[One day I came across e low priced outfit on sale, which fascinated me. The shorts were knee long nylon of an “old type”, shirt also nylon with red and with stripes and long sleeves. ]

That sounds like the thing I had. Long nylon shorts and bit baggy than the school shorts. I loved the feel of the 100% nylon shirt on my upper body and made a change from my other cotton t shirts. However my outfit had an outer nylon layer and an inner mesh layer. Before I could play in my new nylon outfit I had to carefully remove the inner mesh layer. Baptized it with a long soak in the bath. Later that night I had it on in bed to sleep in.

[Sometimes I brought with me a water bottle to drink while playing and when I could not resist anymore, I let my internal water go down my shorts. Fun and did not matter, I was going to get wet in the water anyway.]

I do not wee in the bed anymore but like you if I am about to get wet in the sea or river sometimes I let the warm liquid flow into my shorts as the first stage to slowly get wet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]