Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James on December 23, 2021 at 21:55:42

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on December 22, 2021 at 18:49:33:

Hi Wet Dude,

I love the feeling of the nylon next to my skin too and something starts happening under them. They can feel even better when wet.

I used to wear nylon shorts under my pyjamas in bed without my parents knowing. They were white nylon PE shorts and felt amazing wearing those in bed.

Was wearing my white t-shirt and white nylon PE shorts in the summer on sports day at school. One of the other boys was doing it first and I so I really wanted to try it and I loved it.

That must be superb wearing your wet football kit in bed. I used to put my wet white nylon PE shorts in the sink and then wear them in bed, and even wear them out as under my jeans like underwear at times.

That must have felt great wearing your white nylon shorts on school holidays. I never did that or saw anyone but did see some boys from school wearing black nylon PE shorts in the sea at times. I was very jealous and always wanted to do that. Many years later I did.

That must have been really nice finding those blue nylon shorts and you putting them on. Did you get them wet when you wore them in bed? Were you wearing the blue nylon shorts outside at scout camp or for bed and swimming?

I have always been tempted to wear my shiny nylon boxing shorts to the beach and to swimming in but haven't been brave enough yet and only worn them in the bath and shower. I love the shine of the nylon or polyester of those shorts and even better when wet. How pairs do you have?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]