Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on December 22, 2021 at 18:49:33

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by James on December 20, 2021 at 22:45:05:

Hi James

[That's good to know you like wearing nylon shorts with nothing under them.]

I love the feeling of nylon next to my skin and like to touch and stroke the silky fabric over my body. I also like it when the bulge inside my shorts pops up and wriggles around inside the nylon shorts. Love it even more when nylon gets wet and slippery.

[I started to wear mine in bed as well on their own, after discovering them from PE when at school.]

Before you started to wear nylon shorts to bed did you sleep in pyjamas like what I did then give up pyjamas? Did you have white PE shorts as well?

[I remember the one time it was a really hot summer and so to cool myself down, I poured some water all over my white t-shirt and white nylon shorts. I was wearing pants under them which was good, as I think they would have been quite transparent when wet.]

When you got your white t-shirt and white nylon shorts soaked was this during PE or at home?
On a hot day if I go swimming in the sea or river I keep on my wet football kit all day. On really hot summer nights me gets my football kit both shirt and shorts soaked in the shower or bath then jump into bed still in my soaked football kit.

[Did you go swimming in your white nylon shorts at the public school?]

Unfortunately I did not get the chance to. The white nylon shorts had to put back on again for the bus ride back to school and did not want to get into trouble if I got the seats on the bus wet. At the time most males wore speedos or swimming trunks in public pools including all us school boys. I did not like swimming trunks at all and wished I could have gone in the pool with my white nylon shorts. What I did was when we got out of the pool to get changed I took off the swimming trunks as fast as I could then put on the white shorts and top while I was still wet. It did make them a bit damp but not soaked. During the school holidays at the seaside or lake I did go swimming in them and a t shirt. The white nylon shorts did go see through. When you are in the water you can’t tell but when you come out you can see everything.

One day just before getting changed for another swimming lesson we had just entered the group changing room and I spotted a pair of blue nylon shorts on one of the pegs on the wall. The swimming class continues but my mind was on those blue shorts in the changing room. When we got back to get changed the blue shorts were still on the peg. My mind was made up. I made shure that me would be last to leave the room. As the last boy went out the room I quickly grabed the shorts and put them in my bag. When I got home I put them on. Bit biger than my white one but felt great. Went to bed in them that night. The next swimming class I changed into the blue nylon shorts. One kid told me “You can’t wear them in the pool” I told them something like “Yes I can” or “Why not” that was it I was in. When I was swimming around me was very very happy I was in the pool in nylon shorts and the large bulge in my shorts sliding around in the wet nylon. I wore the blue nylon shorts at scout camp the whole week both in the water and sleeping in them.

[It is very hard to find nylon shorts now unfortunately, but good to know you still have some including nylon boxing shorts. Are those the shiny nylon boxing shorts? It would be great to wear those when soaking wet.]

I have had a look at what my boxing shorts are made of. They are 100% polyester. They feel just as good as the old school nylon shorts but a lot bigger. I get the biggest size I can XXL. They have all been soaked in rivers or the sea and feels great. It’s a shame that I don’t see other people with boxing shorts on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]