Page banner image

Re: White Shirts and Cold Run

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 21, 2021 at 01:03:20

In Reply to: Re: White Shirts and Cold Run posted by wetchas on December 20, 2021 at 12:27:42:

Hi Wetchas.

Robbie and his friends were suspended and have served it. Robbie was also suspended at home, so he had to stay in his room the whole time. Even though I sort of "allowed" it, I don't want him to think he can do this kind of crazy stuff all the time. This is absolutely why he was hesitant in the bathroom, plus the fact that his mother walked in on him once when he had his underwear on in the shower and he was, uh, well, kind of showing. And he had gotten out and looked at himself in the mirror and left a bunch of water all over the floor and his mother got pretty mad at him.

He alternates between shoes. The other ones are fine. He just switches to whichever ones he wants to soak at the time or whichever ones he wants to wear. I told him (and Sam!) to remember that they always need at least one pair dry at all times.

With the new COVID wave, the boys aren't going to be seeing their friends as much in-person, but originally we were going to have Derrick over for Christmas. There were some wet plans for that, but Robbie said he'll have to "make do with Sam", ha ha. Not sure what he means by that, but anyway :O.

I actually do have a plan for Christmas :). I don't want to give it away because I know Robbie and Sam read this forum, so I won't say anything else until after it's done :).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]