Page banner image

A day at the beach

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on December 20, 2021 at 23:10:41

Yesterday I was helping a friend move some furniture in the morning. As I was leaving, I called my wife telling her I was coming home. She was a bit angry as I was late and I promised to go to the beach with her and Ari, my son, but I totally forgot. I told her I would meet her there as we usually go to the same place. We live in Southern Florida so this time of year we go to a relatively quiet beach we know to avoid the winter crowds. She asked me if I had eaten and I told her no so she said she would make a sandwich for me. As hoped, I got a parking spot in the lot and walked over to the beach and immediately saw them as we have a bright orange and yellow umbrella that is easy to spot. I took off my shoes and started walking to them. Ari saw me and ran to me which is always great. I picked him up and carried him to the blanket. They were eating lunch so my wife gave me a sandwich and some water. She said she brought me a pair of shorts but I said I was fine as it wasn’t hot and I felt comfortable in my old jeans and white t shirt. Ari wanted me to play in the sand and build a sand castle which is our thing to do at the beach. We went down to the hard sand by the water and started to build our sand castle. I took a bucket and went to the water filling it up getting the bottom of my jeans a bit wet and brought it to our building site. I was playing with him and poured a bit of water over his rash guard shirt. He loved it and started giggling which made my day. He said he wanted to do it to daddy and picked up the bucket. It was heavy for him and poured the entire bucket over my shirt. He got upset and started to cry. I told him it was OK. I glanced at my wife who was laughing at this scene. He still thought he did something wrong and was still crying. I took the bucket filled it up again and poured it over my head totally getting my shirt soaked and clingy. His crying turned to laughing so I was very happy. It was obvious that the tide was coming in as the water was licking at our fort. We kept it away by Ari lying in front of it blocking the water. He loved that. He is definitely my kid as he loves the beach and especially the water. He has no fear of the ocean which is not necessarily a good thing but we are working on it. The sand was getting wetter as the tide was getting closer and my knees were getting wet and I realized that I would probably be getting wet if we continued this game and sure enough, he saw a wave coming and yelled Daddy, save the fort and I lied down as the wave rolled to me. I did block the wave but my left side was now soaked. A larger wave was coming and I grabbed Ari and put him on my stomach as a wave actually washed over me and Ari. He laughed like crazy even though our fort was now destroyed. We both were a wet sandy mess. My t shirt was sticking to me and see through which I didn’t care about nor my old 501’s. He ran back to the blanket and I followed him and tackled him before he got there and rolled around in the sand. Being wet and sandy isn’t the greatest feeling but he loved it. I was lying on the sand when he started covering me with sand like he was burying me. I let him as he was quiet and I was totally sandy anyway. We both went swimming afterwards to clean up. I had sand everywhere and after I brought him back to my wife, I took off my shirt and swam out to take my pants off to get the sand out of my crotch and underwear. When free of the sand I walked out of the water. I got a few stares from some of the people and when I got to the blanket my wife said I looked fantastic coming out of the water in my jeans. Oh well, she was probably right.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]