Page banner image

Re: Unexpected Games Lesson!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on December 11, 2021 at 14:32:08

In Reply to: Unexpected Games Lesson! posted by Ry on December 11, 2021 at 13:25:59:

Don't apologize for long posts, Ry. We all like them.

"Yous" for the plural, that's of Irish origin. I suppose it's not surprising that it spread to the northwest of England. There's a linguistic remnant of that in the USA. People from New York City also say that sometimes.

Catch the flu from going home wet? Nobody gets the flu anymore, only Omicron. But seriously, my assistant at work Julio did get the conventional flu in September. He tested for COVID, but it was negative, so either those tests aren't very accurate, or there is still such a thing as ordinary influenza.

Solidarity to avoid discipline--you've stumbled on the way to end lockdowns. Then again, if PM Johnson cancels Christmas, you won't have to eat Brussels sprouts, so maybe another short lockdown is in your interests.

Well it's early morning in this time zone, and it rained Thursday night. The December daylight is too short to be wasted, and I must head out to the desert to stomp in mud puddles.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]