Page banner image

Re: Gonna be my swim suit 🤣

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 05, 2021 at 05:38:15

In Reply to: Re: Gonna be my swim suit 🤣 posted by Father Chistmas on December 02, 2021 at 18:08:19:

RIGHT, I am virtually certain now that this is Ben! You're playing with me AGAIN?! Would you do this to a younger Brother? Coz I'm telling you he'd soon smack you, LOL!

I don't actually know what an oxymoron is? I think I know what a moron is ... but I can't even understand THAT oxy word from the dictionary! As the exam paper would say, "please explain".

BTW, I know it's friggin December. BUT I've never actually heard of a winter suit! I don't plan on going outside to make friggin snow men wearing it and when I do get to the hotel pool, it's a heated indoor one! Our mates from the other year will be there in the evenings and I'm already in touch with them planning stuff! I'm gonna be wearing it Christmas eve when we visit our Grandparents. Then Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I am gonna be inside mainly and can wear a friggin coat when I'm goin to the car!

Don't wind ME up Ben ... I was missing you, please be nice! I know it's you coz you didn't reply when I asked if it was you ... don't mess with my head, I know you like doing that. I like just friendly Ben!

Tell me something you've been up to?

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]