Page banner image

Re: Hello Ry.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on November 30, 2021 at 04:16:12

In Reply to: Hello Ry. posted by wetchas on November 29, 2021 at 10:06:14:

Hi Wetchas!

I'm still here! It's been a bit of a difficult time lately with a lot of deaths both expected and unexpected. My oldest brother who lives in Florida lost his partner to bladder cancer. They were here for a short visit in August and I knew it wasn't going to be much longer and he died just a few short weeks after they got home.

Lost another good friend to cancer in July and his wife, who has been my best friend for years was placed in a nursing home in New Hampshire due to dementia. I didn't even know where she was at first because everything happened so suddenly. Her daughter finally contacted me and told me where she was and I have been visiting her weekly ever since. It was an hour's drive each way and this home was in a very out of the way place that was difficult to find. Fortunately she was recently transferred back here to Maine to a brand new facility that just opened that is literally minutes from all her friends so it is now very easy to go and see her. Her daughter actually asked me to be one of the people who rode with her during the transport. Very difficult and emotional because she kept begging us to take her home rather than to the new place and of course we had to say that couldn't happen. But at least she is in a really good facility that is so much better than where she was before - and so much closer. So I have been concentrating heavily on that and trying to visit her as much as I can.

As far as getting wet there isn't a whole lot to report at the moment. I did go to South Carolina this summer to see Swimmerrat. He came here a few years ago and I finally was able to get down there to see him. We had a blast and gave his pool a good workout. I think I posted about it, but so much has transpired since I honestly don't remember. I did spend time at boat ramp and at the river. I did go to my usual hotel on my birthday but didn't get wet as often as I usually do. It was kind of a bust and I am debating whether or not to go back for New Year's Eve. Covid has changed everything considerably.

Hope you are hale and hearty!

Cheers,

LeviLovR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]