Page banner image

Fully clothed swim with a new friend on college weekend getaway!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on November 09, 2021 at 09:37:52

Hey all! I've been busy lately but I thought I'd share another swimming fully clothed story with you all. This one is from a trip I took in my third year of college in 2018. It involves a guy named Max, who got very wet with me on a weekend trip. Enjoy, but beware, it's a very long (and very wet) story!

I went on a trip my college organized when I was about 20. It was inexpensive and the school was promoting it, so I went with a friend from my program. We didn't know each other super well, but she was nice and we got along. So, we got on the coach bus and drove off to the country for a few days with a bunch of others from the same school. Other than her, I didn't know anyone going on the trip, but she knew a few people. I quickly got acquainted with a nice guy named Max, who was 18 and in his first year. He didn't know anyone from the trip either, and we quickly decided to be roommates. He was Italian with nice, curly black hair, a bright smile, medium build, and was about average height.

When all 32 of us got to the huge cabin the school had rented, most of the people went off into smaller groups and did their own thing, as I guess most of them knew each other. Even my own friend peeled off with 2 girls she knew. This was more than fine for me since Max and I got to know each other and hangout. We put all our stuff in our room and decided to explore the area. The cabin we all got was big but secluded, so there were many trails and woods around for us to see. We left our phones in the room as there was no signal or wifi anywhere in the area. I had on a red shirt, green shorts, grey underwear, and black running shoes with black socks. Max wore a blue long sleeve shirt with grey sweatpants, black underwear, and some kind of running shoes (don't remember) with white socks.

It started to rain about 20 minutes into our walk, but we didn't really mind. Soon, it was coming down pretty steadily, and both of our hair and shoulders were fairly wet. Max also wore a baseball hat, which he regularly took off and shook out as it got wet. We stood under the trees and enjoyed being outside before coming up to a small, dilapidated shed. I was disappointed and half expected Max to seek shelter under it and wait for the rain to pass. But he did the exact opposite! He stood underneath the edge of the roof, allowing the water to slide down the top of the shed and drip onto him. It was mid September, so it was pretty hot outside, even with the rain. He looked at me and smiled, saying how the rain cooled him down. He was right; it was a pretty humid and hot day out. He even took his hat off to let the water run into his hair. I watched how the rain fell off the roof and onto Max's body. His light blue shirt was starting to darken, and his grey sweatpants were collecting a little water.

By now, the top of the front and back of our shirts were quite damp but not soaked. Same with our hair. Our shoes, socks, and lower legs were quite wet from walking around, but our mid sections and legs were pretty dry. Eventually, we came up to a clearing and found a small but sizable river with a rope swing overtop a rock. Even with the rain, the water moved slowly, so it was ideal for swimming. I was excited but nervous as I didn't know Max all that well or how he would react to this. Of course, I wanted to use it but didn't know if he would, or if he'd think I was weird for wanting to. I looked over just in time to see his face light up. He commented he loved rope swings and was ready to swing into the river. I said that we should make sure that the water was deep enough and that the tree branch the rope hung from was strong and sturdy. He agreed and unhesitatingly waded right into the water. He didn't even bother to take off his hat, shirt, or shoes. I tried not to grin as I saw his sweatpants slowly disappear as he walked further out. Soon, the water was up to his waist, darkening the bottom of his shirt. He turned around and smiled before lying back and going underwater, drenching his whole body.

Max surfaced excitedly and gave me a thumbs up. I waved him back to shore and he clambered out of the water, his tanned body clinging to his soaking wet shirt and pants. He playfully took off his hat and shook the water out towards me, dampening me. I laughed and said he should swing first. He thanked me before grabbing the rope and jumping off the rock. He sailed through the air before hitting the water with a big splash. He surfaced, grabbing his hat, which had fallen off. He stood up and cheered, and I saw how his wet shirt stuck to his toned chest and stomach. Every part of Max was soaked, and he seemed to enjoy the spontaneous swim. I quicky and excitedly hurried up to the rock and grabbed the rope. I jumped and swung from it, hitting the cool water hard. I surfaced and Max was right there. He gave me a high five before swimming back to the shallow area. I joined him, and we sat in the water fully dressed as it rained. His body clung to his clothes tightly, and his wet hat dripped water onto his head.

We used the rope swing for a while and swam around in the river. We splashed and jumped in the water for at least an hour before collapsing on the riverbank. It was still raining, of course, and by the end we were both drenched to the bone. Max's wet shirt was stuck to his arms and abdomen, and his grey sweatpants were tight on his lower body. He had done up the drawstrings to avoid them falling down, which was a good move seeing as to how he was absolutely saturated. His wet hair was plastered to his forehead, and he sat back and smiled as the rain dripped onto him. Soon, it stopped raining, and we decided to start walking back to the cabin. Max stood up and stretched, and I noticed how his body tensed against his wet outfit. He took his hat off and shook out his hair, but it was still pretty wet. We walked back to the cabin and jumped in a few puddles along the way. As we talked, I learned Max had had a stressful start to his first year of college and was trying to adjust. He had come on the trip to make friends and said he was glad he met me. I asked (trying not to sound overly excited) if he usually just swam around in whatever he had on. He said not usually, but being outside made him feel like a little kid again and it was nice to just let loose a bit. He also said he wasn't against doing it again and said his soaked sweatpants weren't super uncomfortable like he imagined they'd be.

We walked to the chalet, no longer dripping but still wet. The weather had turned, and it was now a little chilly outside from the rain, and the wind picked up. We walked up the stairs to our room and took off our wet/dirty shoes and socks at the door. Max said he'd wait in he bathroom while I got changed, but our wet clothes were a bit muddy had grass and other stuff on them. So, I suggested we rinse off before we get changed. He went ahead first while I tried to clean up at the sink. He threw his hat on the counter before he turned the water on and I watched as he got soaked all over again. The shower sprayed him, drenching his clothes again and plastering them to his tanned skin. He undid the drawstrings on his pants, and they sat low on his mid section. The band of his underwear peeked through, and his wet hair once again stuck to his face. His chest and stomach clung tight to his navy shirt as the water ran down his body. I hadn't insisted that we rinse off together, since I was comfortable with it but didn't know if he was. That's just not something I'd normally do. In any case, I must have been chattering my teeth, or blowing into my hands, because Max noticed I was cold and quickly beckoned me into the warm shower.

I didn't object, and got underneath the steady stream of hot water. There was plenty of room for two without contact, and it didn't feel awkward at all. We warmed up and rinsed off before Max reached down for the hem of his saturated shirt. He grabbed it and pulled up, exposing the tanned skin of his stomach. He strained and pulled up, and I watched as the material of his blue shirt slowly separated from his abdomen. He brought the soaking wet shirt over his head and wrung it out. His chest and arms tensed as he moved, and soon he tossed it aside. I watched as the warm water ran down his toned body, and down into his grey sweatpants. I also opted to remove my own shirt at this point, and my shorts came off almost immediately after. I noticed how nice Max's arms looked as he reached up to pull pieces of grass and rocks from his hair. I turned him around and obliged, running my hands through his thick, Mediterranean curls. I pulled a stray piece of grass out of his hair before I turned around and he did the same for me. Max wasn't a ripped guy by any means, but he had a nice body, and I had to admit I liked having his strong hands on my head and neck.

Soon, Max pulled his sweatpants off his legs with minimal effort, and slid the grey clothing away. His tanned chest and abs were soaked from the shower, and his black boxers stuck tight to his body. He politely opted to go get changed privately with a cheeky smile, and reached up to turn off the shower. His whole body tightened as he moved to turn it off, and his arms and midsection dripped as the last of the water ran down his skin. We both toweled off as best we could before I went into the room and got some dry clothes to wear. Max changed in the bathroom while I did so in the bedroom. We were soon dry and went to join some others downstairs for the afternoon. Over all, we had a great weekend, and the wet adventure was a great way to start it. The joint shower afterwards was a nice bonus, and while we enjoyed it, it never felt inappropriate or weird.

Max and I stayed in touch, which was easy since we went to the same college. We did end up soaked in clothes a handful of times over the past few years, but I don't know if he's into wacky wet. Franky, I'd rather not know to be honest, and just enjoy our friendship and have wet times whenever the time is right to do so. Max seemed to be fine with being wet in clothes but didn't seem to crave the idea of doing it. I guess he was sort of like me; I will get wet fully clothed if and when the time is right, but I'm not constantly looking to do it. Writing about my experiences on the other hand is a huge enjoyment, since I love writing and telling these stories. I suppose that's why I love telling stories about other people getting wet; I get to see them get soaked while I (sometimes) stay dry, then tell all of you about it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]