Page banner image

Re: A very WET walk

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on October 03, 2021 at 03:25:04

In Reply to: Re: A very WET walk posted by Zonie on October 02, 2021 at 20:41:35:

Zonie,

The mass shooter was a 3rd party vendor - had a 'franchise' to work in the store and cut up, display and sell fresh sushi. I'd only seen that for about a month in the store. Earlier that day sometime mid-morning he "Was asked to leave" by management and returned a few hours later parking on the sidewalk in front of one of the doors and rushing in and beginning to shoot - 10 employees, 5 shoppers.

They say he only lived here in town for a year. I recall his first name is Uk and an odd last name too, not sure where he was originally from.

I heard from someone who heard from an employee that he had been 'deliberately' coughing on customers resulting in them tossing him out.

This week we had a 13 yr. old in Memphis shoot another 13 yr. old in school stairway after feuding for days (sounds like Hatfield's and McCoy's). He somehow got the weapon past random metal detector screening. He fled but later turned himself in - now facing 1st deg. murder charges - at 13.

Enough on that stuff - has it rained out by you lately? Looks like we finally dry out after tonight - several days of showers. Inside my house the humidity is 52% so looking forward to that dropping some.

Outside expecting fog in the am (again) but temps will be 80's daytime for next couple weeks but finally cooler at night.

I am wondering and want to ask everyone out of curiosity what they do for Halloween. Several neighbors have now 'decorated' outside with various things - many the fake spider webs on shrubs and some stand up skeletons or blow up pumpkins - some even orange lights. I have never gotten much into it - I tend to go straight to Christmas which I will admit to decorating inside for each year by Halloween - I'm like Wal Mart - push out the one Holiday and onto the next before the previous one is over (LOL)!

What is typical for Halloween in your area? I'm especially interested in what is done in the UK since many live there? I've often wondered about incorporating 'getting wet' into Halloween happenings.

So here in the south of US - many churches (yes sir we are part of the Bible Belt) have "Fall Festivals" and some do "Trunk or Treat" in their parking lots in late October. Traditional Trick or Treating goes on in neighborhoods after dark on the 31st but is less popular these days.

I saw the Movie Hocus Pocus on TV last night (Oct 1st) - love the 'wet scene' where Max uses a lighter to set off the indoor fire 'sprinklers' and gets soaked standing right under it - hair dripping and coat and shirt and front of his jeans all noticeably wet. Then the next scene he is 'only damp' followed by another 'soaking wet look' scene and then is miraculously quickly totally dry for the rest of the night (movie). Oh well enjoyed the 'brief' wet parts.

Cheers!

SLYC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]