Page banner image

Re: 17th Birthday Bash

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 26, 2021 at 10:39:04

In Reply to: 17th Birthday Bash posted by Kayne on September 21, 2021 at 18:56:05:

Hi Kayne and Charlie 🤗🤗,

Soz I haven’t posted, I’ve been really busy and pretty knackered TBH. Plus the latest iOS update messed my iPads up! I think things are getting back to normal now.

Sooo lads, congratulations and MANY happy returns! Now if I was in your shoes I’d be panicking, like mad, at losing my childhood! But maybes I’ll feel differently when I’m your age and embrace the change. And that’s what I suppose it’s really bout, the next ‘phase’ of our lives?

I’m made up you both had such a mint time, I hope you didn’t drink tooo much … I’ve already made that mistake 😝! I’m also made up your lives have all settled down for the better … you’re ACTUALLY like Brothers now boys!

But Guys, why the hell did you lot wear SHORTS for the party? I actually HATE shorts … but I have to admit I’ve worn them quite a bit this summer when it’s been hot … but I actually wouldn’t wear them for a pool party! I bet you didn’t wear socks either? I’d go absolutely mad without something on my feet … I hate it! When we have proper swimming lessons I hate not having something on my feet … my feet are tooo friggin sensitive!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAYS Guys … you pair of OLD farts 🤣!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]