Page banner image

Re: 17th Birthday Bash

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on September 22, 2021 at 10:38:13

In Reply to: Re: 17th Birthday Bash posted by wiley on September 22, 2021 at 00:44:22:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a great time on the day. We were “set upon” by the first four guests who arrived and involuntarily thrown in the pool as we greeted them. It rather set the tone for the rest of the party because as soon as the others saw that Charlie and I were already dripping wet as we greeted them at the door, it just encouraged them to throw us in again. We lost count of how many times we were pushed or thrown in the pool but we did have the satisfaction of taking quite a few of the guests with us as were falling in yet again. By the time the everyone had arrived most of us were drenched and we had help in getting the remaini8ng dry people as we as we were by either throwing them in the pool or chucking buckets of water over them. Everyone was expecting to get a soaking so nobody objected too much.

Charlie came up with our outfits for the party. We had set the theme so I was just going to wear a pair of boardshorts that I had already got that are block printed in horizontal stripes of day-glo lime green and bright sky blue along with a red and yellow floral big-pattern shirt. Charlie came down in the morning with some shorts and shirts he had bought on Ebay and handed me a bag.

“Here you go, mate ….. you’ll like these, your outfit for the party. No arguments you are wearing these like it or not.”

I opened the bag and pulled out the most garish, kitsch 1950s style matching Hawaiian shirt and shorts you can imagine. The fabric was a baby pink background with multi-coloured images of ice-cream filled cones and striped sun-shade umbrellas all over. Each image was about five inches in size so there were lots of them. His outfit was the same but with a sky-blue background. We are about the same height and build, so I tried to persuade Charlie to wear the pink and give me the blue, but he refused and said I shouldn’t be so rude as to turn my nose up at a birthday gift! Bloody cheek. The shirt was a roomy cut with a wide collar, open neck and sleeves almost to the elbow. The shorts were loose with a button fly and waistband which had size adjusters above each hip, two side pockets and one buttoned back pocket and the length was mid thigh with turn-ups. The shorts had no inner mesh lining like modern board-shorts so I wore some white briefs underneath. The fabric was a fairly thick cotton rather than the modern lightweight fabrics you get for swimwear but it felt good when wet even if a bit heavy. The only good thing about the outfit was that my girlfriend (and quite a few other girls) thought I looked “cute” and was “brave” to wear something so pink, so from that standpoint it was a success even though I got some ribbing from the lads. I think I might wear the shirt again, but probably not the shorts and certainly not both at the same time. Now all I have to do is track down the pictures that Kevin and uncle Dan took of me …….. you can guess what I intend to do!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]