Page banner image

Re: Seventeen at last!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie on September 17, 2021 at 11:04:05

In Reply to: Re: Seventeen at last! posted by LeviLovR on September 17, 2021 at 00:14:43:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I thought it best to learn on a manual car - mainly because mum's is manual and there's nothing else to borrow! Kayne's uncle Dan offered to put me on the insurance for Kayne's car but if I learned and took the test on that I would be restricted to driving autos only in the UK. Also I now have ownership of the classic Bentley that dad inherited a few years back from his uncle. It was always intended that I should be given it on my 17th birthday or after passing my driving test. Dad drove it a few times but didn't like it so it has sat in storage since then. I want to be able to drive that as well, no point in having it and not driving it. It is an early 1960s Series III Continental Coupe and it would be nice to take it to classic car shows and so on. Dan and Greg have both said they'd help with maintenance and there's room to garage it here at the house - perhaps I could even drive to school in it! Ha Ha that would be fun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]