Page banner image

Re: I am told to report to the Head

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on September 15, 2021 at 02:19:21

In Reply to: I am told to report to the Head posted by Kayne on September 13, 2021 at 15:23:23:

I can remember having some teachers like that. I grew up in a remote, rural very poor area, and getting qualified teachers to staff our schools was near impossible, so we ended up with a lot of teachers who were very young, inexperienced, or just not very good (or all three of those things!) A lot of times these teachers would feel like they had to assert their authority and would be overly mean and strict with us. What was funny was the teachers that would overreact to something innocent - like your Mr. Walters did - but then if we ever did anything that was ACTUALLY a problem, they'd totally fall apart and couldn't handle it one bit!!

In hindsight, I bet they were actually afraid of us, and that was their way of coping with their fear. To some extent, I can't blame them, I guess. But on the other hand, I feel like we weren't any different from school kids anywhere else - maybe even a little better behaved on average! But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't sometimes fun to try to irritate the teachers a bit when it was clear they were out to treat us badly!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]