Page banner image

Dunk Tank

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dream on September 11, 2021 at 18:58:32

While attending a fair yesterday, someone came up to me to ask if I want to get on the dunk tank (We'll him J). I told him yes, and asked if I can just go up like this? He said, "Yes! Of course, why not?" And I was so happy! I was wearing a Slim Black Denim Button Up Long Sleeves Shirt, Light Blue Jean, Black Underwear, Black No Show Socks, and Black Vans. I only kicked off my shoes and went up on the dunk tank. I was totally drenched at the end for being up there for 10 minutes and getting dunk for so many times.
After the 10 minutes, J told me to get down and went up the dunk tank himself. He was wearing a Light Blue Denim Button Up Long Sleeves Shirt, Long Khaki Pant, White Canvas Shoes, and Black No Show Socks (which I found out later). He was up there for a couple of minutes and I even dunked him for a few times. Then, he told me to go up again and I saw him taking off his shoes seeing his wet socks and pick up a ball trying to dunk me. It was fun and we had a wonderful time at the fair!
After the fair, J offer to take me home since I was drenched and have no change of clothing. I agreed. We both walked to his car in our wet socks and still in our wet clothes. I have a pool at my place and we played in there for hours and he drove home all drenched. From then, we became best friends. And get wet together almost everyday.

(I made up this story, but I do hope that it becomes true one day.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]